Sunday, April 8, 2012

Other Reads

So I read a lot of Yasmine Galenorn and Laurell K Hamilton but am so far into all the series (Anita Blake, Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon & Indigo Court) that I didn't want to start my reviews there. However since I read so much I figured it would give me an excuse to go back and start both series from the beginning. Though I warn you there may be rantings included in those reviews that will come from future knowledge in the series:) One of the first I thought to start with (not to mention since it's the shortest) was the Indigo Court series since it's only on the second release with the new book due out July 3rd. So be on the look out for that review among others because we all know with the influence of Willow Cross and Paranormal Reads that there are always new books coming in that I have to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment